Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky in the UK for €1.40!

Options
  • 08-06-2003 1:10pm

Well, I thought the €15 offer in the Republic of Ireland was a sign at last that $ky were using some of their Sterling/Euro windfall, earned from their Republic of Ireland customers to , subsidise further the instalation of their excelent product here ( and it is the best theres no doubt about that ).

But then I saw that new UK customers are now only being charged £1! compared to our €15...

Is this offer being repeated here? or are Irish customers being shafted again?
    (mind you I notice, the link on Sky's web page to the form to fill in for this apparently British only offer is currently not working..)
    mm

Comments

Advertisement