Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Images

Options
  • 06-06-2003 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

when I use the [img][/img] thingy....sometimes it links to the pic I address it to....but other times...it shows the pic(which is exactly what I want to find out how to do). I'm not quite sure how I do this

My Question= "how do I get my pic to show up immediatly?"

:ninja: :confused:;):p
    I'm quite embarrassed...it is always a shameful thing to ask a Question on a noob forum when u are a poster:( :ninja:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Originally posted by Sauron16

I'm quite embarrassed...it is always a shameful thing to ask a Question on a noob forum when u are a poster:( :ninja:

How else would you ask?

Anyway, as far as I know some forums have images turned off so they appear as links. Other forums have the images turned on so they actually show up in posts. It's also possible to make all images appear as links by configuring your usercp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

TY;) :) :ninja:

evilhom.gif
    (obviously images were turned on for this thread)

Advertisement