Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 301. "Signal Not Being Received"

Options
  • 05-06-2003 5:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Whenever I try to go to Sky Premier I get "Signal Not Being Received". So I have to go to Premier 2 and then back one to get it to come through.
    Is anybody else having this problem, because it's begining to piss me off?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

usually it happens with : RTE BBC ITV DISNEY HALLMARK EURONEWS SKY TRAVEL & LOTS OF SHOPPING CHANNELS

Do these work for you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Whenever I try to go to Sky Premier I get "Signal Not Being Received". So I have to go to Premier 2 and then back one to get it to come through.
    Is anybody else having this problem, because it's begining to piss me off?

Yep, I get that with a Pace receiver. No problems with any other channels. No idea why.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by johnnyq
    usually it happens with : RTE BBC ITV DISNEY HALLMARK EURONEWS SKY TRAVEL & LOTS OF SHOPPING CHANNELS

Do these work for you ?

All of those work except ITV because it's an Irish sub, so I dont have ITV. :)
    Yeah it's a Pace box I have aswell, although it was working properly tonight. Didn't have the problem when I first got set up either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I'm having a problem with Channel 301 as well - the picture freezing quite a bit.

All my other channels are perfect, even other movie channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

It must be a problem with 301 then maybe it has something to do with going widescreen ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭JDxtra

I only noticed it last night when they were broadcasting a movie in widescreen and with dolby digital.

Sky Movies Premier 2 was also showing a movie in widescreen and with dolby digital at the same time but that was fine.

I'm not sure if the movie channels have moved transponder in the last few days.

Advertisement