Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LBC 97.3 on $ky

Options
  • 02-06-2003 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks just to tell you I'm now listening to LBC 97.3 on 12.324 V
    tp 32 SR 27500 FEC 2/3 .labeled yco. I have to say I'm delighted.If you don't know this station try it especially the late night presenters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

isn't that the London station??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭Genghis

Thanks for the tip, greenman, seems like agood station - though I hadn't heard / heard of it before. Talk radio with interesting presenters - Sandi T. from Whose line is it anyway, and Boy George.

More details here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Try Clive Bull he's on between 10pm-1am, give him a little while and you'll get hooked. LBC is great!!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭telecinesk

Excelent, makes up for my loss of 5live due to 2D jump. I used to listen to LBC in London when I worked there years ago, Clive Bull is great. Sod the BBC ,, LBC will do plenty!

I tried tuning this in last night, but it wouldn't work for me. Was the signal receivable last night?

• Advertisement

I listened to LBC from 10pm Irish time last night and through the night, just moved over to News 24 a few minutes ago. On to something else I have to say 2FM sounds really bad audio wise on satellite.Lovely and sunny here.

The talk station LBC 97.3 has now been added to the EPG its channel 927. Give it a try especially Clive Bull week nights between 10pm-1am. :)

I got it going last week in the end greenman, and indeed it is very good. Well worth tuning in to.

Advertisement