Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any rock-climbers/mountaineers out there?

Options
  • 28-05-2003 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

My partner has quit climbing due to a re-accouring back injury. So I'm now a gooseberry as the only climbers I actually know are a couple - anybody need a partner based in the Greater Dublin area? Pm me.

I lead HS on a good day and want to up my grade by the end of this season.

I enjoy a pint aftwards too ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 the overlap

A mailing list has been set up. It's intended as a forum for Irish climbers to talk about anything they wish related to climbing. Organising trips, lost gear, general queries, etc.

Here's how to subscribe to the list:

1. To get ON the mailing list, send an email to with

subscribe climbing-list <your e-mail address>

as the text of the email.

2. Wait for the notification that you have been subscribed. This may take several hours, depending on how quick I happen to pick up my mail.

3. PRINT OUT or SAVE (or both) the "Welcome to climbing-l" message, it contains important information on how to post messages to the list and unsubscribe from the list.

4. To get OFF the mailing list, send an email to with

unsubscribe climbing-list <your e-mail address>

as the text of the email.

By the way, if you're reading a mail from the list, and you wish reply to the person who wrote it, select reply. If you wish to respond to the mailing list, you must select reply to all.

Here's how to post to the list:

1. Send your mail to

If all else fails then contact

• Registered Users Posts: 4 the overlap

just go to www.climbing.ie and click on mailing list, if you want to fill in the blanks!

Advertisement