Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Help needed!

Options
  • 27-05-2003 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Three days after I finally get my amp back into the house and its busted! I have a week and a half till my next paying gig too and am badly stuck.

Anyone know of anywhere or anyone who repairs amps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

If your stuck Il lend you mine.
    Marshall AVT 275,150 watt,but I need it back by saturday morning

nem

Just read over yer post..again..bit out of it just at the moment.

If its a Marshall ring 0507 32265,ask for Peader.
    He will have it sent back to Marshall and fixed in about 5 days..hopefully

Failing that and your still stuck...Il lend you mine or ring round and get you a lend of another one ?

nem

Ps. you could try this guy too,guitar tech..might be an amp tech too..I aint dealt with him..friend of a friend name is Eugene number is 086 6777 123

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Dude...

I have a JCM900 head, a Slash Jubilee head or a fender hot rod you can borrow for a once off only, but won't have them in Dublin until next tuesday - mail me if you need them at brian@freyne.com.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Guys you are all thorough gents/ladies, I was able to get a loan of a line 6 that'll carry me through this weeks gig shenanigans so thank you eternally for offering your stuff!

Still have to find somewhere to repair me poor trace elliot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

here, i found this lad on buyandsell.ie -

Broken Equipment??? BBC TRAINED ENGINEER (over 20 years experience) available to repair amps, effects recording equipment and quality hi-fi gear. FREE QUOTATIONS. 024-20961 or 086-1016933 Contact: 0861016933.
    Munster, Web [T]

as you see he is based in munster, dont know where you are, hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kanurocks

the sound and lighting store of capel street .they'll fix it up in a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Soundgear in Camden st did a great job with my bass amp and charged me just a few quid

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Is that the Soundgear on Richmond St? They're great. I get a 10% discount there for buying picks! Nice people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Yes it is, sorry. It's just before Portobello Bridge, they're very nice indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Great selection of stuff for such a small place. And they're cool about letting you try stuff. I go to school in St. Mary's just up the road so I go down and play in the back most days for half an hour or so.

Advertisement