Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano needed

Options
  • 26-05-2003 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Girlfriend wants to take up piano again and was wondering if anyone knows if there is a secondhand piano shop in Dublin (or someone who has one for sale)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

www.jeffersmusic.ie do secondhand and refurbished pianos

pianoplus.ie while new and expensive have a hire option, so you hire a new piano for a year and then decide if you want to buy it.

And if you still cant find what your looking for buyandsell.net has loads listed on private sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

It depends what standard of Piano you are looking for but if you can get transport for one I'd suggest trying some of those furniture auction places, the one at the end of my road Herman and wilson I think it is usually have piano's at there thurs morning auction but you should go down on a weds afternoon and ask them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

I was driving on the M50 last night and just at the Red Cow Roundabout there was a big sign on the Front/Back of Piano Plus (I think they’re a wholesale piano shop!?!?!) But in anyway they were advertising a big second hand piano sale taking place in the RDS in June. So, me remembering this thread and being the considerate Boarder that I am, I took the number down for ya, 01-4097373. Oh and then I crashed!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭stormin

Thank you all for the help. Will check them out. She has an audition at the RIAM soon but best get busy..

Advertisement