Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy amps?

Options
  • 26-05-2003 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a larger amp (marshall mg30 or 50), a tiny mini-amp (marshall ms4 teehee) and maybe some tidbits during the summer, and so far I've looked at music123.com and thomann.de, and thomann works out cheaper if I buy a smaller amp as their prices seem to rise quicker for the 'next model up' than music123, and they've €23 shipping for up to 25kg, whilst music123 seem to have a flat $80 international shipping rate.

music123 : mg30 : $250+80, mg50 : $350+80
    thomann : mg30 : €300+23, mg50 : €450+23

Could you give your opinions on where to buy these things? I'd love if someone could recommend me a cheaper and more reliable place to buy, and if it's local, then it's even better as I won't have to wait forever for shipping. One other thing, is there some sort of tax bill from UPS which comes afterwards with music123?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

Hmm, rang Musicmaker and they've the MG30DFX for 270 :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 SKAntly clad

yeah they sometimes have wild card cheap deals, i got my bass amp from there realy cheap,

Advertisement