Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BJJ clubs (dont mind the other ****e)

Options
  • 18-05-2003 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

No pancake silat arse bandits and wing chongy bong martial arts please.

Brazilian JJ. Yes, the real deal. Any clubs in Ireland other than Dublin and Belfast?
    It's a pain. I'm sick of tkd, the standard is so wee-wee. Time for REAL martial arts...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

Oh christ not another one! Could you not just ask where to find a BJJ club without all the other rubbish. BJJ is da bomb, it kicks the ass of all other MA's, blah, blah blah. Enough!

http://www.jiu-jitsu-ireland.com/asp/contact.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Kev

bjj is not the same art as jiu-jitsu, and it does kick ass.

I also want to take it up when i finish my exams in a few weeks, luckily im in dublin.

www.irishbjj.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Rolo Tomasi

I know its not the same but the chances of finding a BJJ club outside a major population base are very slim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

kev

does john Kav know you are acting the prick using his clubs name in your posts, getting his club a bad name cos of your childishness ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Kev

Originally posted by paddyc
    kev

does john Kav know you are acting the prick using his clubs name in your posts, getting his club a bad name cos of your childishness ???

im sorry if i said something wrong, i didn't mean to give his club a bad name.
    i don't know john kav and haven't spoken to him, i was just trying to help waltor by giving him the url.

im confused about how i was acting badly ?
    i think bjj is a great art and hope to learn it

• Advertisement
Advertisement