Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tramyard, Inchicore

Options
  • 16-05-2003 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone live in one of the apartments in The Tramyard in Inchicore? My landlord is selling up my current apartment and im thinking of moving to a 2 bedroom one there. They seem quite nice, so im just wondering if there any negative points about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,261 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've heard of the Tramyard, but don't know it.

Luas is coming certainly though. Traffic and soccer fans might be an issue. Plenty of local park space for jogging / children / dogs.

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=The+Tramyard+Inchicore&btnG=Google+Search&meta=cr%3DcountryIE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yep, seems to be a little bit of a dodgy area around it but the property itself is lovely. Although there are a *lot* of apartments, little afraid that traffic might be a little bit of a nightmare. I would be traveling to Tallaght in the mornings tho' so it shouldnt be too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Anyone here own or rent an apartment in this Development in Inchicore. Looking at an apartment there at the moment and would love to hear peoples opinions on the place?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

gandalf wrote:
    Anyone here own or rent an apartment in this Development in Inchicore. Looking at an apartment there at the moment and would love to hear peoples opinions on the place?

The residents association have their own website and appear to be very active (a good sign). Its at http://www.tramyard.com/mambo/

If you have a google on this forum- Tramyard has come up a few times.

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 12,365 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Went out with a guy who lived there.....the apartments are alright the one bedrooms have no balcony...there are some problems with visitor parking ( and resident parking)....its fairly near town....i would say it depends if you get it for good price or not....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrbubbleboxes07

hi I am new to boards and has lots of helpful information for everybody interested in buying or renting as I am in that game

Tramyards is a safe and secure place , 3 bed room apartments are quite large drawback is they come with only 1 bathroom , 2 bed the same their quite spacious and bright

its a quite enough complex and the management company KMPG are pretty decent and actually do work for their maintence money

rent in the tramyard is good at the moment

2 bedroom renting from 1400 and 3 bedroom 1700 car park space extra so you will always make your money back

area is a lot safer then it use to be , but with all the new apartments and shops their now , its becoming really popular with people

cheers

mr bubble

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well I was due to go for a 2nd viewing tonight but the owner decided to withdraw the apartment. Can't understand it as I would have put a bid in tomorrow once my initial feeling was confirmed.

Back to the drawing board....

Advertisement