Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolverine #1 & #2

Options
  • 15-05-2003 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have the first two issues of Wolverine and was wondering how much they'd be worth. Bought them in Canada from an idiot who was selling them really cheap. $1 a piece and still in great cond.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

You can check out comic prices on loads of websites online. Some give 1 price and others give another depending on how often they update them and how popular the comic is selling at that time.

Do a search around - I had a few links but they must be at work cause I don't have them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

i though he first appeared in the Hulk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

He did. Over 20 years ago afaik, but he's had his own limited series and ongoing series since then and has made guest appearances in nearly every marvel title there is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

i like the marvel cross-overs, but not th marvel-DC cross-overs, we all remember spider-man vs Superman

Advertisement