Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free planetarion round :]

Options
  • 15-05-2003 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

round 9 will be finishing on sunday, and 9.5 a free round will be continuing in its place, planets will have completed tech trees and 22 roids so the wars will be starting straight away, its also random as the power block situations have just ruined private galaxy gameplay.

round 9 was a total mess, 2 power blocks allied against another block and slaughtered them, then they went to war and the 'weet' block won, and then that block went to war, and ToT and Eclipse(former fury led by zhil) mashed the other alliances in it, and most of the community just gave up, total stagnation for the past 2 weeks, lame tactics by the 2 blocks at the start which started the mess. So round 9.5 is going to be random.

round 10 will be a totally new game, they are paid by jolt now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

How long will round 9.5 last for? I might be tempted to play
    it a go probably not though.

Nice to know the big alliances are still ruining the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

It'll last about 6 weeks. And it's 24 roids you start off with I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

Sounds good I think I will try it but will 10 be a pay one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Doc Evil

I prefer Space myself and its still free

Of course there is the annoying wait at the start for the galaxy to fill up, still better than planetarion though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

round 10 will be p2p yes.
    They have also changed Many aspects of the game [for the worse as far as im concerned]

Their doing relative travel time ...so travelling from 1:1 => 4:5 is shorter than 1:1 => 23:12
    ...travel times will go upto 20hours [as far as i remember] ...
    They are trying to get rid of alliance-aspect to a certain extent .. and bring in more cooperation ...
    info is on their site - mainly within their forums ... tbh don't like what their proposing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Playing it, actualy enjoyingthis round
    I'm in a really active gal, we're in the top5, so far since the start, (started off at 1st, held for 2 weeks, dropped to 2, then back to 1st, then got raped but still in 5th)
    rebuilding :D and lets retail! :D

Advertisement