Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joseph and the amazing......

• 15-05-2003 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

has anyone seen Joseph..........satrring the boyzone guy, its very good and i say go see it now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i have seen it before, but its not a show i really like-although 'close every door' is a great song

where is it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

Ye i saw it before with that donny osmond guy, boyzone chap was better though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Spock I've removed your signature in this thread as it's too big.

Have a look at www.boards.ie/sigrules/

Where is Joseph being shown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

i saw Joseph in the West End so its not in Eire yet, but iassume it will come, in which case ill go see it again

Advertisement