Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headology or Jommetry?

Options
  • 14-05-2003 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

hey - yo
    so, which is your preferred magic form? witches or wizards?
    i think my faves are Wizards, because of the faculty, The Dean, The Chair, The Senior Wrangler, The Archancellor, and, of course, Ponder Stibbons. They make me laugh a lot, tbh. i also find book dealing with magic very entertaining, mebbe on a par only with the crime novels, (Guards Guards!, Nightwatch por example)

PS, when the Bursar Lose His marbles? during which book was it chronicled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Jommetry all the way!!

Best bit: finally a dried frog pill that will makes the burser hullicinate he's a normal, sane burser........... who can fly.

BURSER COME DOWN IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!!

ps. the burser went insane because of ridcully over the course of moving pictures and reaper man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think the witches know more than the wizards and are "better" at magic, but the wizards are funnier :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Very Very Different really :p , gotta say the Wizards are more amusing yur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I' have to go with the wizards, cause of the HEM building

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Headology, beter to make some one think you ave truned them into a frog. Witches do a damned sight more then the wizzards

and witches abraod was fecking brillant

• Advertisement
Advertisement