Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

addictive

Options
  • 12-05-2003 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

i must say, c&c generals is really getting addictive. empire earth and aoe almost had addictive qualities, but c&c have done it again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

If you have a small LAN at home with a brother or sister or whatnot, AoE2 beats it in adictiveness by a mile :)

C&C makes for a great 4 way scrap tho on the larger maps (I like doing 2max players per player, means theres fights over the extra supplies) and can make for some interesting fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭feldy

Originally posted by Pugsley
    If you have a small LAN at home, AoE2 beats it in adictiveness by a mile :)

C&C makes for a great 4 way scrap tho on the larger maps (I like doing 2max players per player, means theres fights over the extra supplies) and can make for some interesting fights.

have the lan and have spent many nights with mates fighting it out in aoe - t'was great, but nowadays there is little room for such events.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Well im lucky enough to have a small LAN at home between me and my brother (2 of us, but 3 computers, one is the server), we spent an entire summer playing JUST AoE2:Conquerers, playing about 10games a week, musta played the guts of 100 games that summer....... all for 30 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭feldy

Originally posted by Pugsley
    all for 30 quid.

money well spent mate:D

Advertisement