Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jon in Iraq

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ya know something..

thats something Id actually do.. lol

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Whats Jon doing in Iraq ?

lol

kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

You might think i am mad but i just applied for the help desk job and i might just take if if i get it :D what the hell was i thinking

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

nice one...

let us know how you get on..

Im seriously considering applying myself, getting sick of struggling to live on crap pay in a place as expensive as Dublin, something like that might be able to set me up as far as paying mounting debts and the such from living here.. :(

just got a email back , no luck you have to be a US citizen and have US DoD clerance.its it pity its a once in a life time oppertunity

• Advertisement

Thats kinda pointless advertising on an irish website..

Monster.ie is an irish site isnt it?
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ya it is ,but if you do a search on the irish site this job wont come up

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

and the borg invade Iraq! heh

Advertisement