Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever been so scared you ...

Options
  • 08-05-2003 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Have you been so scared from a movie/book or just from an experience that you either soiled yourself ( not sure if this happens or if its just a rumour) or got frozen to the spot ( i.e not able to move )

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well i didn't soil myself :) but after i watched ring (and watched sadako's video (Extra on the dvd) ) I just sat in bed for a few minutes staring at the monitor... waiting

i finally was able to convince myself to get out of bed, but i didn't sleep for a looong time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

awww Mordeth, hehe.

I watched Ring, Ring 2 and Ring 0 one day, all one after another (no apparant reason). By the time I was done it was really late. For some reason I thought Sadako might be in my kitchen.

There's one scene in Ring 0 (that I watched last obviously)
    where Sadako comes into the house to the girl and woman and cracks her shoulders/arms
    that was particularly freaky.

But no, nothing like Tusky described. I watched a lot of horror films when I was a wee nipper because my mam is a big fan, so I'm used to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I have never soiled myself :D during a film but ringu fairly freaked me out. I'll be watching Ring 0 & 2 in the next few days - I hope they are as freaky :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I worked in an expensive recording studio one time and was taking away the tea cups and the masking tape from the desk when I pulled a tea cup from the desk with the masking tape. The tea or coffee went straight over the (sound) desk into the electrics. I didn't sh*t myself but apparently my co-workers thought I smelled of poo! I think my sweat glands must have been over-working to cool myself down. I was scared beyond belief.

Funnily enough I stayed there for a tad longer (after breaking a few more things).

I think I probably got a little bit scared to the spot but my subconscious broke me free (thank you s-c) after a millithink.

-edit: If you choose to drink tea or coffee when next to electrical implements - make sure it has no sugar in it as sugary drinks may not be techno-salvageable

Advertisement