Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech companies around dungarvan

Options
  • 08-05-2003 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any tech companies around Dungarvan which may be potentially employing.

I'm considering relocating from Dublin back to Dungarvan. Crazy I know but hey..

.logic.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

It might be better to invest in a car and that way you can broaden your range a little to cover south Tipp, Kilkenny, east cork and all of waterford..

What sort of work are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    It might be better to invest in a car and that way you can broaden your range a little to cover south Tipp, Kilkenny, east cork and all of waterford..

What sort of work are you looking for?

Yeah I was thinking that but I would really like to work in Dungarvan although that looks unlikely right now.

I'm currently an SQL developer and analyst but have a pretty broad skillset.

Time to look through the phone book and see what I can find I guess.

:/

.logic.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

well best of luck with the search...

there are a few recruitment agencies in waterford city, they might
    be worth contacting..

Tox

Advertisement