Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the Cillians gone?

Options
  • 08-05-2003 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Cillian... Where is he? If anybody knows could they please tell me.

If you are Cillian and you're reading this, then give me a ring... you still have that book and I want you to bring it back. I have already got my second notice, so whenever you're ready would be nice.... or now would be nicer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Delboy_69

Right it doesn' t matter now, keep the book just bring your wallet... €23.46 Thanks, you long haired FREAK!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol, they made you buy the book?

**** hehe, sorry. i meant to come in during the week but I kept oversleeping.. I should be in tomorrow and I'll have the cash for you then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

what a waste

You better be.... twas your own fault, no-one to blame but yourself. Give me a shout when you do come in... and why haven't you been in for any exams???? There is a big piss up on Tuesday week for everyone in our lecture(and anyone else who wants to join in, the more the merrier)... you might just barely fit the bill.

*shrug*
    I would have failed them, there is/was no chance of my passing anything this year.

I should be in during the week, and I'll have the money for you and prob a few movies too , as my way of saying sorry :)

• Advertisement

Aww thanx... I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon that you had the money back. I was holding onto oni till you did, but at least now I don't have to pay the crappy library.

lol

well I can always not pay you for a while if you want :p

if youg ive me oni back I'll make a copy of it for you

will you be around the college this week?

anyway, thread locked :) take it to pm from here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement