Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

warcraft 3 replays

Options
  • 04-05-2003 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

i watch more replays than actually playing the game itself especially with the audio commentary by the players or spectators. its very exciting when the person explains his strategy beforehand and you get to see it unfold in front of your eyes. as always, nothing in warcraft 3 can be planned, so exciting replays ensue.

for the RTS people, i remember checking out match screenshots of starcraft games few years ago, and i though "wow, this is great" and now we actually have ingame replays with audio, which makes it a big WOW. as a spectator sport, this will be very exciting to watch.

ok. another audio commentary has finished downloading so ill go and watch it.... 3 ... 2... 1 .. unpause!

adnans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

hmmmm wouldn't mind checking a few out myself. Don't suppose you have any download links handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

yeah ive watched some too , great to watch imo

crazy_assasin and tillerman are such arrogant fvcks in theirs though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Bai is my favourite. "hello ... this is .... bei... and today..... ill be talking about my dual ..... crypt rush start ... "

or

"... there's nothing to kill..... im just whacking wisps now..."

cecil is good too, but i'll have to download some audios from tillerman and crazy_assasin later.

adnans

Advertisement