Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMX all nighter session

Options
  • 04-05-2003 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Next Friday 9th there will be a all-night session for BMX in Ramp n' Rail, times are not confirmed yet but they will be put up on http://bentforkbmx.da.ru as soon as I know, it will cost 10 euro for the night!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Hey cool, I'll be there. Any ideas on getting up from Limerick? Is it all night, like if I want to sleep, can I get 40 winks there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Vladivar

Just bring a sleeping bag and you can sleep there, no idea how to get up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Just wondering if it will be supervised? Vladivar can I get your phone num, you can email me it at seaniec@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 danbert

So is that it? Are there only two people going to be there, or am I in the wrong place looking for Bmxers? Its sounds toally awesome can I just show up and get in or do I need to book first? Oh and how do you get to Ramp city? I think its on the old airport rd, would I be correct in that assumption? any directions gratfullty recieved.

Cheers!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭accensi0n

the all night session in ramp n' rail was really good, if you missed it, hard luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Vladivar

Ye the night was good, I will have pictures up as soon as the site goes back up
    which should be Wednesday, we are getting a .com address soon but for the moment
    its the same as useal http://bentforkbmx.da.ru

Advertisement