Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risk II Tournament

Options
  • 02-05-2003 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a few games of Risk II on-line? Anyone interest just reply, don't know what the sites feeling on organising tournaments is, so forgive me if its against the rules. Loads of players please, hate quick superpower games. RSVP so I can get organisedm finial date for entrence will be lets say the 10th of May.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Someone organising tournaments gives everyone warm fuzzy feelings :)

I hope its a success, i'll sticky this for you. What does one need to play this, is Risk II a commerical game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

It was a Infogrames game in 95. Pretty much like Risk the board game, but with a choice to play simutaiously as well online, with more complex rules and more tactical options. If you want I'll have a game with you on-line some even this week to being you through the rules, and what the boards view of me give me copys of "essentail patchs" if they don't have it? JUst so I know.

:D

Advertisement