Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30-4-2003 NWN-campaign

Options
  • 30-04-2003 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

well, we've had 6 ppl at 8:30 GMT0 there and waited till about 9:00 GMT0 when the portal-server crashed.

I'm downloading Amulet of Zeran v2.2 now and am preparing to host an alternative server for tonight. But before I boot up another machine in my network, who'd like to join?

cya
    - Flash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

where to find this amulet map ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

If there is no hak then i would not mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

the server is only giving me 30 kbyte/sec

I think it doesn't have a hak (I'm about 99% sure of that actually)

ok, download finished, definately no hak. So, you'd be in I guess. Booting up 2.4ghz athlonxp to serve us. Should be enough for the module.

Server-vault, HCR, all new ppl start at lvl1. If you already played the HCR-mod with rev, lolth, me and a few others and saved the char, send it to mr_mulch@gmx.de and I'll stick it in (I'll check the chars you send in so don't try to sneak some lvl15 in ;))

cya
    - Flash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Doli

im up for it
    just posted a new thread before i saw this... forget that one...
    hehe:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Seldon

flash .... wheres your server at?

whats the ip again?

sorry but do i not need to dowload this map ?
    if so , where ? and indeed what ip is the server ?

server up at 217.236.100.214:6121

enjoy! :)

no download needed whatsoever

No wook if there is no hak needed, then only the host needs the
    module and we can play with only the updated version of NWN...
    The hak is ... i understand..... something new that differs from the original game and therefore needed in order to have the game work properly on your machine...

And where is that ip?

• Advertisement

217.236.100.214:6121

tell me if you can connect

no flash its not working

i get timeout but ill keep trying....

dang, I'll have to host on this machine

IP: Server down

try again

edit: ok, ppl are getting onto server :) works!!!
    now I have to figure out why the 2.4 won't host thou... hm hm hm... I'll let the firewall log the server-activity and check if I forgot to forward any ports. I'll join as soon as I set up the other machine as a client.

edit2: well, I hope you enjoyed this game. Even thou noone managed to level, everyone at least got halfway to lvl2 (around 500 xp). As we completed the first quest, you are at around the same status as the other HCR-characters. I got them saved here in the server-vault, and if rev agrees, I can zip em up and send them to him to put your new HCR-chars into server-vault. If not... well... not too much lost. At least you learned how to play this module (some learned it the painful way ;))
    good game everyone!

cya
    - Flash

thanks for creating a alternative server ! was good , short but we did learn a few things...team kills crash servers :D

"team kills crash servers"

they never did before... and we already pretty much kicked the **** out of each other on the portal-server. I guess there was some other reason for the server going down.

It was good to be sure... i need more monk like abilities before i can be effective though... On the bright side i am a half orc so im strong for a level 1 monk at least.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Doh! Sorry about not posting lads.

The final date of my linux course got changed and I didnt get a chance to post here (also I had assumed that Rev's HCR would be going ahead that night anyway).

There will be a scenario up for the campaign on Monday and if the PnP version was anything to go by it will be quite tough indeed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Since no one posted anything about a game yesterday and lolth said he was away I assumed no one was interested. If u want a sever post saying what u want, I've no problem putting one up. I'm not a mind reader you know.

• Advertisement

I thought I read something about continuing the HCR on wednesday so I turned up. Sec, I'll search the post.

ahh, here it is
    Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    Just wondering what u guys got planned for wednesday ? I might be able to make it but it'll be closer to 9:00 before I get in. Are u playing the campaign or how about the HCR characters and module we're doing ?

You'll be thiefless until I join but u should be able to unset those traps the old fashioned way.

Originally posted by LoLth
    I wouldnt mind having another stab at the HCR one.

Hopefully I can get off 1st level :)

thought that already was the decission. I guess yesterday was a multi-source misunderstanding :) well, we had fun anyways. I guess creating a thread with the exact date beforehand and posting what is planned really is the safest way to prevent misunderstandings.

hmm... another question: who can open the portal if lolth ain't there?

cya
    - Flash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

U need a key open the portal which lolth can create for u.

Advertisement