Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fags!

• 22-04-2003 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey i hope this is not insulting to you but is it true that one in 3 people in Calow IT are fags or bi sexual, i dont really believe it myself but after looking at some of your posts..... thank god i went to tipperary institute :-)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh come on baby.. you know you would have loved it here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

erm...if you click my link i believe you'll see im a fella!

mmm.. that was my point also
    *wink*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

95% of these boards are ghey , what are you doing here you damn minority

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ha ha :D
    I taught this thread was about the price of smoking or something like that.
    i hope this is not insulting to you but is it true that one in 3 people in Calow IT are fags or bi sexual

I don't that is anyway insulting at all :rolleyes:

Did you ever see that posters around the college, "One in ten people are gay" ?

I think you have something you need to get off your chest. Let me guess your gay and you really want to come out. Earlier on a different board you were talking about your arse...

On another note, what a **** thread. Threads lately on the college boards have gone down hill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Im not paying taxes so college boards can take about the price of ghey.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

If you find us so gay why don't you piss off back to the tipp inst board and keep your closet homosexualaty to yourself, as you probably will until you are about 40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

who's a moody one today tom no need to be abusive to the visiters treat them nicely and they might return to us agaiin ahh ****that who am i fooling **** off and go back to tipp it we don't like your type around here

by the way mord don't ever come near me again you little fudge packer

rat: mmm...behave!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement