Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Skaters, bands and masochists

Options
  • 22-04-2003 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Evenin' ladies and gents.

Cutting straight to the chase as always, I'm looking for skateboarders. Decent skateboarders. I'm also looking for decent local bands. When I say local, I mean preferably in the North, but I'd be willing to go to the South for this.

I'm currently looking at the possibility of filming a shot video series with an eye on the counter-culture in Ireland. North and South. At this stage, I just want to see what the interest level is. I intend to shoot it as a skater video, but with live performances from local bands, an all-local soundtrack and little bits of footage of the Jackass or CKY ilk.

If anyone is remotely interested, e-mail me at dpadraig@hotmail.com. There wont be a website or any of that crap until I'm sure that the project can and will go ahead.

I really appreciate any help anyone can offer on this.

Cheers,

Padraig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

well I'll make a start by e-mailing you a list of my contacts of skaters/bmx'ers and shop/company owners throughout Ireland. That oughta keep you busy for a while :)

you've got mail!

Good luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

i mailed you already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Hi dudeRancher

I run a bungee Company and we have our own stunt team if your interested in that .

We have an event in at

Daft Eddy's Sketrick Island, Killinchy, Co.Down, on the 7th June 2003

If you interested come and have a chat with me.

Declan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

Lo all,

Just a quick update. We've got skaters, we've got bands and now it's looking quite hopeful that we're going to get a free camera and free editing which makes the whole thing a lot easier.

I'll pop back again once there's more info.

Cheers.

Padraig.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Would boulderers be of any use?

Here's some photos of me and a few friends bouldering in Thailand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement