Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

monster sports quiz

• 17-04-2003 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭ Coillte_Bhoy

As part of their fundraising campaign Kiltimagh/Knock United are holding a major sports Pub Quiz in The Electric Mouse, Kiltimagh over the coming weeks with a top prize of a trip to a Premiership match for 4 (flights, tickets, accommodation) or a cash prize of €1,000.

Initial heats will get underway shortly with the winners and best losers going forward to semi finals and a Grand Final. Entry is €50 per team and you can enter or get further details from 086 <snip> or email <snip>

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Thanx 4 The Fish

Funny how I hear about this on the Intarweb rather than any local advertisements etc...

How shortly is shortly ? Where will it be held ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭ Coillte_Bhoy

Funny how I hear about this on the Intarweb rather than any local advertisements etc...

Ads in Western people, Connacht Telegraph etc.
    What's yer propblem.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Thanx 4 The Fish

My propblem (what is one of those anyway) is that I read those papers and the ads must be poorly placed if bugger all people know about it.

Well how come there's been so many enquiries then???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 DRakE

FIGHT! ! ! ! ! !

• Advertisement

Hey that's fair enough m8 but I live in C'bar and anybody I have said it to know nothing about it. That includes a few people form Kiltimagh.

Now you can get all offended but I couldn't give a proverbial. Was just letting you know.

Fair enuff. Point taken.

Advertisement