Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowboarding, dude!

Options
  • 16-04-2003 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

I have very little experience with snowboarding, but nevertheless I tryed the 'black' slope in Norway when I was over there with a bird.

Anyone done this before?

I admit that I tumbled the whole way down and was sore for a week afterwards but is anyone from Ireland actually able to navigate the fu<kin things? Like, I couldn't walk down these slopes nevermind snowboard!

And in all fairness, I hear there are places to snowboard in Ireland but are any of them any good?

I've got the hang of this snowboarding lark (the blue slopes - or where I was the medium ones) so I'd love to take it further without having to travel €400 to do it...

Anyone a mad snowboarder out there? Any advice?

Advertisement