Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could someone help me??

Options
  • 15-04-2003 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

i just need some help with a little paragraph for a translation

E eu tenho o orgulho de dizer que esta semana descobri uma nova banda de Dublin que ainda vai fazer furor, se as condições atuais da indústria da música não impedirem... O nome da banda é Polar, e o site deles fica em:

http://www.polarofficial.com

Vale a pena visitar!

i couldnt even tell you if it is spanish so apologies if it isnt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

It's not Spanish, it's Portuguese. My Portuguese is rough to the point of being rubbish, but it translates more-or-less as:

And I have the pleasure of saying that this week, I discovered a new band from Dublin that is surely going to be a hit (approx. translation - word for word doesn't sound good) if the current conditions in the music industry don't get in the way... The name of the band is Polar, and their site is at:

link...

Go check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

thanks!

hope i didnt offend any spanish, i'm just an ignorant bollox:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

I'm sure you didn't offend anyone. If you don't know Spanish it's easy to mix it up with Portuguese or Italian.

Advertisement