Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPSOC Elections

• 15-04-2003 5:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was gonna run the election for compsoc on boards, but then it occurred to me that non-carlow IT members might vote and well...it wouldnt really be fair would it?

So I guess instead we'll have to have some kind of elections in the college in compsoc.

We'll organise something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

i got an idea

write the names on the wall in 307(around head height) and headbutt the wall to cast your vote, whoever has the most blood on their name wins in their category........what do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

have a mess one on boards for the laugh and then we could bet on the real one

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

The only fair method of voting is to chop[ off peoples finger one by one, the last person to give up wins. They will also make a good president because with no finger they will have noting better to do that organise stuff for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

The only fair method of voting is to chop off nominees penis' inch by inch, the person with the most penis left, wins.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

In that case I won't be running, the elections would go on too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Originally posted by stevenk
    The only fair method of voting is to chop off nominees penis' inch by inch, the person with the most penis left, wins.

I'd be out after the first round!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

So its true

Advertisement