Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADSL roll out...

Options
  • 13-04-2003 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I've been linivng the Clondalkin area for some time now, and like a lot of others in Ireland, i've been seeking broadband for some time now...

I really can't belive the "speed" of the exchange roll out, I made may usual monthly call eircon to check if the Newlands Cross exchange has been upgraded, and yet again i was told bla bla we'll put you on file and conact u when the exchange has been upgraded...

This has been going on now for over a year now, does anyone out there know what is happening... I live 5 miles from the center of the capital, in a very densely populated area, and I cant get ADSL...

Are the exchange upgrades all on hold ???
    Is there anyone that can indicate when exchanges will be upgraded ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Well although it is slow.. its getting there. I live 3 miles from our wonderful City centre, and only this week was I told yes to my usualu enquiries.

Now I'll find the best deal, and we'll be sorted.

Advertisement