Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My options?

Options
  • 13-04-2003 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Ive seen the ad for Eircon broadband and im extremely interested, however i dont want to be ripped off. I need something for around 50 quid a month without a stupid download limit. would you recomend it or is there an alternative service within Dublin?

Danke
    Gar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

where abouts are you, dublin area code, no need to be specific.

theres afew options around or soon to be around at about 50 euro a month with no caps. such as ibb and via. definitly don't get eircom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

im in Glasnevin, Dublin 9 on the northside

• Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭BKtje

Not much on the northside atm, IBB dont do there(yet?) and VIA is about €80 incl VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    Not much on the northside atm, IBB dont do there(yet?) and VIA is about €80 incl VAT.

Glasnevin, nothing much out there im afraid, lookign through my list of esat enabled exchnages, there doesn't seem to be one near you, unless it changed recently. You might want to put you number in on esats register website. Wisp might be around your area, i doubt it thought. IBB operate in certain areas of the north side, out as far as clontarf but theres additional expense involved.

As for via, i havent seen it quoted above 68 euro and its claimed that its been revised down to about 55 euro. and thats without a cap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭p2p

As for via, i havent seen it quoted above 68 euro and its claimed that its been revised down to about 55 euro. and thats without a cap.

Where did you hear this??

• Advertisement
Advertisement