Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pros: Con's Sticky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

esat is also provided inside dublin now. thread really needs to be updated, but i say leave it a week or two untill via and esat's new prices are final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Esats new prices are final arent they? I completely agree...i just posted a new thread on VIA in the broadband section cos i couldnt find anything on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by 50Cent
    Esats new prices are final arent they? I completely agree...i just posted a new thread on VIA in the broadband section cos i couldnt find anything on them.
    apparently not, didn't they just revised them less then a week ago. besides theres no prices there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

**** man, i was getting mixed up with IOL Broadband...your right

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

On that thread/post:

I've had a PM from Muck updating the prices & will be slotting that in as an update

You're right on the pros/cons I think. We'll have to be careful (partly on a legal basis) as listing them semi-officially is different from people posting their opinions in the regular threads. Far easier for people than searching through the threads - we'll at least list something.

Synkronite dropped me a mail asking if it was possible to have a FAQ section for some of the more-asked questions. I'm also looking at this.

Bit vague at the mooment but this week will be pretty busy so most of this won't be looked at till next weekend:( :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

As long as they're fact there shouldn't be an issue.

Maybe included in the details would be info like average ping times etc. Might help a person find what he/she is looking for. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭crazyasafox

I think the ping time thing is very important as most factual info can be got from the sellers site but things like ping times can only realy be got from users on the ground.Prime example is IBB,customers who are on the Sandyford/Three Rock tower have no complaints but people on the Rte Tower say the pings suck.IF you need a hand gathering info I can lend a hand as I will be looking into both leap+IBB for myself anyways

Advertisement