Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage Anger Urge To Smash

Options
  • 07-04-2003 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Not really a post about anthing constructive but I've has enuff.
    About two months eircom free usage- 290 Euros (!)
    Could not pay full amount for a few weeks.
    Cut me off- 20 Euro reconnection

My UTV account activated the day eircom cut me off.

And I'm about to give best part of a weeks wages for a few stinking hours browseing and a few games of day of defeat.

Just had to vent my Vomit inducing resentment at giving nearly a weeks wages, allbeit for the last time, to these CU*TS

I would rather swallow broken glass than ever touch anything to do with EIRCOM ever agian.

BASTARDOS:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

I bet you still have to pay them line rental :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

We would all like to smash a few Eircon skulls once in a while, but you just have to control that Urge, if there is any fairnes in this world they will all get theirs when it is time, hopefully soon! :D
    Not to sound threatning, but i do wish for the day when Eircon go bankrupt, if any company deserves that it is Eircom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

Arseing line rental- how much is that agian??

that would be all my xmas and b'days at once having the joy of watching them go bankrupt.

While we are at it I would like to see the board of directors tarred and featherd and made to walk up o'connell street with big placards begging forgiveness for all thier evil dooings.

seeething rageee ferments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

note sig,
    eircom will pay,
    I am the angel of death, the time of vengence is at hand

Advertisement