Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compsoc Show Down

• 02-04-2003 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Does anyone else want to see the ultimate game of wolfenstien please post your view on who should play(excluding yourself)

ivan dogboy sicnarf morpheus snowball stoner havoc tomtom bicky are all i can think of.

killien(i still can't spell your name) please make this stickt it's bound to be good and compsoc is a registered society so it's collage related so that means it's not spam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

fair play rat your really trying not to spam but your still talking shíte...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

always and forever are u in the compsoc lab yet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

don't exams start in a week or three anyway? so no ones really gona have time to be playin the ultimate wolfeinstein match... but if people are interested enough, I'll sticky it alright..

There's exams at the end of the year............what else haven't you told me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

it actually started with a challenge that snowball made, and now he's chickened out so we're gonna make the idea interesting

i'd like to see morpheus, and the other wolfy regulars(sorry i cant remember your names)

ciaran, danny, sicnarf, rat, stoner, bicky and that panzer pussy would make interesting additions

as far as maps are concerned beach, depot and ice would be best

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

omg

u were the one that said u were the best at Wolfensitine. I just said that I thought I might be better than u, not that I am 100% sure but anyways. I have way to much work and I will fail if I do not work my ass off from now untill exams so I doubt I can get to compsoc untill then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

i didn't say i was the best, i said that me fran and stoner would probably kick any other team's asses

if you have to work your ass off why are you posting on boards so much?

so much? look at the amout of posts i have done in the last 2 weeks compared to a few months ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I luv sniping people in that. had a game of sniping wit a few poeple before x-mas. nice.

if your in the IT on monday or wednesday go to lab 307(or 306 i'm not sure the onein the middle anyway)

• Advertisement

A307, the only lab on the left hand side of the LRC (left as u come in). It's hehind the glass rooms on the top floor

Anybody on for a game of wolfenstein tonight

Advertisement