Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spread the word...

Options
  • 01-04-2003 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Take a bit of time to tell others of this board. There are a good many that I know who have abandoned the other board for various reasons. I'll be letting them know of this forum. If all of us do the same this will be up and flying in no time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭MartinNutty

Hi Ed,

I sent an email to the list I used to maintain the old board. Hopefully we will see folks making the move. I suggest we periodically post to the old board with a link to the new. Just to ease the migration.

Spreading the word via your email list will be helpful.

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ed Healey

Martin,

I am amazed at the lack of response to this board. I've yet to see many of the serious posters from the other board here. If they are visiting, maybe they could just respond to a post so that at least we know that there is progress being made.

I notice that Liam is back on the other board after a long absence.

So to those of you who are just visiting, how about responding to a post so that we know you are here?

Ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭MartinNutty

Could all the bells and whistles on this board be off putting in terms of getting people to begin posting?

What does everyone else think?

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,446 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

How intriguing (I love resurrecting old threads).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Murph_D wrote: »
    How intriguing (I love resurrecting old threads).
    Clearly! Either you've decided to read every thread right from the start (world cup hangover?), or you are an onithologist and were searching for the words flying and migration (or else you just like bells and whistles).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 477 ✭✭brutes1

Where are they now?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

You need a new hobby! ;)

Zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement