Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any musicians in the north west?

Options
  • 27-03-2003 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

I think I may have posted this a long time ago here but i'm actively looking for bands again.

Lead (If covers)
    Rythme (All music)
    Vocals or backing Vocals (depends what you're looking for)

If there are any musicians out there looking to start up a band or who know of any bands looking for a guitarist and/or vocalist can you please reply here.

I'm in Derry but am willing to travel through the North if needed.

Would prefer to do original music (and I do write my own music as well) but quite happy to do cover music as well.

Plenty of experience so can you gimme a shout here if you're interested or if you know anyone interested.

**BTW Admins I didn't post in the music section as i'm only looking for Bands in the North - I don't mind traveling to dublin etc for gigs but not for band practice :P **

Advertisement