Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few Eircom Questions

Options
  • 26-03-2003 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

hiho all, new here, so i just got 2 questions for yahs.

-On adsl.ie the new rates are on, but when u click on where to aquire the service it says the page isnt availible, so is the service availible now for the listed prices????

-And also, say if i am playing an online game, the server is sent info and retrieve info etc.... does that count as part of my download cap???

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

for your first question, if it the new package you are talking about (the 54€ p/m one) then it is not out yet and is being released on 11th april (i stand to be corrected on that date)

for your second question, yes, online gaming wil use up your d/l limit.

i don't think the upload matters (again i stand to be corrected) but the download definitely does.

And welcome :P

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Yelnahs

thank you very much, do you/ can u get software that tells u your download amount? or is it just a big guessing game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭lynchie

Originally posted by Yelnahs
    thank you very much, do you/ can u get software that tells u your download amount? or is it just a big guessing game?

There's loads of programs to do it. This question has been asked many times before. Do a search and you should find some threads with DL meters in them. Off hand, I think most people here are using/recommending DUMeter

Advertisement