Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wi-Fi

• 26-03-2003 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about the wireless network in Carlow IT ?
    I've tried connecting to it, and I get an IP address but no DNS config.. hence useless..
    I think the WLAN is called tsunami..

anyone know how to get it working fully ?
    HD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Bring your laptop up to computer services with wifi card installed and they will install the novell client and set it all up for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

or if your like me!
    Fúck up your laptop after buying the wireless card and then cry about the waisted money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You could try flogging it to someone else in the college with a laptop but no wireless card :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

/me sits up and barks

me me me
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

they may not let u use the wireless network. it is designed for 10 ppl and now has 19 or 20 and the guy incharge of the wireless network says its too much at the mo. they will prob get more tech next year. Ask though

only works inside the LRC on the 3rd and 2nd Floors. 2nd floor is not that good though

• Advertisement
Advertisement