Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€ircon Exchanges - where are they?

Options
  • 23-03-2003 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Not a chance! :)
    Where abouts in the country are you, i'm sure someone on here is bound to know where your exchange is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

Figures! Even Bush probably couldn't find 'em all - though I'd support the US in destroying their 'Telecoms of mass distraction'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

i know the Dun Laoghaire exchange is enabled bu Esat (for both business and residential ISDN), not sure about eircom tho. Then again in Blackrock you prob aint on DL exchange :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Now there's an idea, making a list of where all the exchanges are located. I'm sure between the lot of us we could get this complete, or at least get the majority of them.

The Clontarf Exchange is located on the roundabout at the junction of Castle Avenue, Kincora Road, and Clontarf Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭pete

Blanchardstown exchange is in the shopping centre, across the road from Currys - this one is DSL enabled.

There's another one near Clonee, in Damastown industrial estate (sort of near the Kepak plant). Not sure if this is DSL'd up yet or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

if you're in cork, you can see the exchanges (or some of them?) on the maps at corkcorp.ie

Advertisement