Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They dont know how lucky they are !

Options
  • 19-03-2003 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Most of you may well have seen this but, for those who haven't

Interesting reading..

www.btsuck.org

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Hannibal_12

Well it’s all relative when you compare one country to another. However there are a few things I would point out to those in England who complain abut BT, namely, that recent report on individual readiness for various countries that places England at number 12 for broadband availability, only losing to respectable highly industrialised countries with medium (Sweden) to massive (U.S) economies.
    Contrast that with the almighty E-Tub that lies at number 51 losing to such industrial behemoths as Namibia, Croatia, and Dominican Republic etc; though no one should be worried because we have all been promised 5 mbit/s connections in a year or so. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im sure the technician will be here any day now to install my 5mb pipe. Ill just sit ion my hands till then, have they ever lied to us before? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Well I think at this stage most of our hands have shriveled and wasted away long ago from sitting on them for so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

you mean u haven't gotten you pipe already?

iam amazed how it is feabale to pipe it out to achill island tbh :P

Advertisement