Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Stops... I know sorry dont laugh at me!!!

Options
  • 18-03-2003 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering where abouts in the city centre (Dublin) are there bus stops for the 11/A/B and the 13/A or the 19/A Going in the direction of DCU and ballymun road or whatever. I generally get the train to Drumcondra and get the bus from there but next week ill have to get the bus from the city centre and im not sure where the stops are hehe! I think there's on near Easons on O'Connell Street and maybe one on Wesmoreland Stree? Just wondering can anyone confirm.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

after Gordon laughs at Amz he posts up a link
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/home/
    and laughs some more :)

Type in the route and hit search on the left hand side. My browser doesn't see the reply but I think it gives you all you need to know. Afaik the stop for the 19 is outside Supermacs and also at the bottom next to the Parnell cross roads. I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

*hangs head in shame*

Thanks Gordon!

I tried the Dublin bus website but due to my stupid slow connection it took too long to load so i got bored.... as i do quite easily in fact... but anyway hehe!

Ta for that hon!

xx

AmZ

Advertisement