Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry Chips?

Options
  • 14-03-2003 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

I know its such a student question but how do you make curry sauce from powder?
    Doesn't say on packet or web before you ask.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Curry chips? Oh, for the love of Shaft... :P

Anyway, there's no such thing as curry in curry powder. Try some other stuff like the Sharwoods sauces, or see if you can make your own from scratch...It's more fun, and you'll eventually come up with something much tastier.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Add hot water?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

curry powder is mank in a can anyway. It's more like ****ty brown liquid than curry. Get something like Uncle Ben's curry sauce in a jar or something.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

curry powder is mank in a can anyway. It's more like ****ty brown liquid than curry. Get something like Uncle Ben's curry sauce in a jar or something.

No wonder it is if you think all you have to do is add water. Theres a bit more to it.....
    **how to make curry sauce**

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Sharwoods sauces are ****, Loyd Grossman is the man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Originally posted by eden_my_ass
    No wonder it is if you think all you have to do is add water. Theres a bit more to it.....
    **how to make curry sauce**

Emm of course you can buy instant curry powder that you just add water to..

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Emm of course you can buy instant curry powder that you just add water to..

The point is thats not really curry sauce its curry flavoured water. 2 completely different things. Theres curry powder which is a mixture of spices used in making curry sauce, and then theres your instant pack of water colouring.:p

Advertisement