Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exsisting users...... will there price drop?

Options
  • 13-03-2003 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭

If i were to sign up to eircoms DSL service now, at the higher price, then when the new cheaper price came out would i automatically drop down to the new price? or are they different products?

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

They are different products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Ardmore

Originally posted by rabbitinlights
    If i were to sign up to eircoms DSL service now, at the higher price, then when the new cheaper price came out would i automatically drop down to the new price? or are they different products?
    Have you asked Eircom? have you checked the archives of this board? This question is only asked a couple of times a week.

Nobody can tell you anything specific about Eircoms notional product offerings, because eircom haven't made their mind up yet, and even if they had, they wouldn't tell anyone.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

and even if they HAD they couldnt tell us because of regulatory constraints about first-mover advantage (not that that has bothered them before).

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

Have you asked Eircom? have you checked the archives of this board? This question is only asked a couple of times a week

Not everyone is willing to find out information for themselves nor be bothered to search through forums. In this day and age we want to find the answers in the quickwest way possible no matter how lazy a person is (ie just asking some one else the questions, hehe I do it all the time)

Dif products as skeptic one said :(, I woulda gotten the present service if it meant it'd go cheaper :mad: .

Advertisement