Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gareth O'Callaghans Net News Tomorrow

Options
  • 13-03-2003 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Heard it today and he said to tune in tomorrow (14th March) for some big news in which users can save a packet? Any budging on the flat rate front i wonder...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭MDR

no flat rate 'till June 25th at the earliest period ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

tune in tomorrow (14th March) for some big news in which users can save a packet

I have a rake of packets here already thanks, I'd just like some way to shift 'em?

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

The offical announcement of the agreed wholesale price should be around now. Does Gareth know what VAT is , he's on 2FM if I recall.......normally a bad sign when it comes to checking facts.

No agreed wholesale price in March means no FRIACO in the summer.....way it is.

A unilateral announcement from Eircom does not constitute a Wholesale Agreement.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by Muck
    No agreed wholesale price in March means no FRIACO in the summer.....way it is.
    I thought wholesale pricing on FRIACO was known since the end of February. Are you thinking of bitstream? Agreement on bitstream for the "54 euro DSL" has not yet been reached.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

didn't hear the show ...what was the big news ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭MDR

yeah did _anyone_ here the news ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Yeah, I head it. Just some crap about this crowd (www.ephone.ie) and how they're offering free phone calls over the internet to anywhere in the world for Paddy's Day. Nothing relevant to flat-rate or broadband or anything, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Yer, twas a right kick in the stones...
    Then again,we all knew that we werent to expect news on anything relevant to flatrate/broadband that we didnt already hear

Advertisement