Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Believers Eden (Nation States) Members Proposals

Options
  • 12-03-2003 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Own Region Proposals

As UN Delegate I can propose motions agreed on by members of our region to be put to vote my the rest of the UN Delegates.

Anything is considered, but a majority vote will decide what gets put through.

Any member that makes a proposal on this forum must set a deadline, at which stage the proposal will be denied or taken onto the Nation States

Current list of proposals :

UN Proposals

If you are getting bored with NationStates and want to support a motion displayed on NationStates, this is the plan.

By majority vote, one day before the deadline stated on the proposal, our members will post here with

a link to the proposal

theirvote.

Should a majority rule be in favour, I will propose it, and visa-versa.

A list of current proposals can be found here.

Rgds

The Dominion of Mitchelstown
    UN Delegate for Believers Eden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

I propose that there be only one UN member for the region and that being the UN delegate....why have them deal with us individually when they could deal with us as a whole.....

we should not stand divided!

although we lose votes in UN process, but with the sheer amount of UN states we dont lose much do we?

and let only one country be privy to UN regulation....

is there any real benefits of UN mebership bar voting on proposals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

UN Membership does not allow you to vote on proposals, just make them.

UN Delegacy allows you to endorse the proposals.

If theres only one UN Member per region, then he/she would also be the UN Delegate.

The idea behind Delegates and Members is documented in the NationStates UN FAQ

Advertisement