Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Vault?

Options
  • 12-03-2003 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Anybody know anything about this channel. It has appeared on the epg next to classic fm tv. as far as I can tell programmes seem to start at 3 am.

Corm5000

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Icehouse

One of the new spin-off music channels that Chart Sho(w)(p)TV were rumoured (on SkyDigiOnline) to be launching perhaps (yawn!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Speaking of music videos, anybody recall last time they saw a music video on MTV?? Everytime I tune in I get some moronic long form programme (jackass etc). Time for a new music channel on NTL me thinks.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yea, MTV are constantly trying to be different, which really is a shame! Bring back the days of MTV Europe with Headbangers Ball and Ray Cokes (i think that was his name) and yes, music!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Video Vault is a waste of money. it operates between the hours of 3 and 6am. during this time Chart Show TV is off the air. how much does an EPG space cost. £20,000 stg per annum???

maybe MTV think that their musical commitments are covered with their other channels. i tend to watch MTV Central quite a bit these days. MTV Rock Zone is quite good. my only gripe is that they tend to go to an ad break or the presenter before the video is over :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭lawhec

From what I've read elsewhere, Video Vault is effectively "testing" in the dead of the night in time for a 24hr launch later this month. It's supposed to be a direct replacement for Chartshop TV.

They've secured a brilliant EPG number, 456, flick your right thumb across the remote! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement