Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody give me a real psx2 emulator

Options
  • 10-03-2003 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Ive got xp,geforce2,dir x 8.1 yadda yadda.I need the psx2 emulator and please no-one tell me they dont exzist because that is annoying.Say it in a more all your family is dead manner.Try to hide the fact that you dont care.No wait,please care.A freind with a ps2 emulator is a friend indeed.Luv yas.Please give it to meeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

:rolleyes:

a friend with a ps2 emulator is a friend that dosent exist or at the very least is a lying piece of crap.

repeat after me, "The're are no ps2 emulators that currently play commercial games".

Now try that yourself without my help.

Anyway an Athlon XP and a GeForce2 are not nearly enough to emulate a ps2. the geforce simply cannot push as many polygons and dosent have even a fraction of the fill rate of the ps2s 2 vector units running at full whack. Current processors are not nearly powerful enough to fully emulate the processing power of the r5000 and all the other custom chips that are beat into the small blue-black box of sony joy.

if you really want to play some ps2 games i recomend going out and buying one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

There are no PS2 emulators that will run commercially available games or demos for that matter. There are some WIP PS2 emulators but they run homegrown demos etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

PS2 EMULATOR POSTS MAKE RONAN|RAVEN CRY!

Are you happy now Stanley_kubrick;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Indeed they do Logie :)

Lock and Chain time me thinks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement