Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Admits Defeat??

Options
  • 09-03-2003 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭

http://mmm.eircom.ie/winback/res/img/qcall03.gif With such competitive prices its good to be back with eircom, Mr Connel, Duleek, Co. Louth[END QUOTE]

Eircom don't immediately seem to be able to back up this claim...it seems they need some time to present the facts in a different light...

In order to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date pricing for eircom versus our competitors, we have made this page temporarily unavailable. We are currently auditing our competitor's pricing. When this is complete, we will publish a new competitor pricing table

http://mmm.eircom.ie/winback/res/value_compare.htm[

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

http://mmm.eircom.ie/winback/res/call.htm

How hard would it be to contact those people and... edumacate them?

That's if they the exist at all of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Checking 11811 as we speak....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Of the satisfied customers on this page...

No Connel listed (plenty of Connells tho)
    No Mrs Kerslake in Tallaght in the book.
    Mr Haining is listed.
    Lots of Kellys :D in Newcastlewest
    No M. Graham listed
    425 Harringtons listed
    3 Mangans listed in Croom
    Plenty of O'Breins or O'Briens

Take your pick, odd how marketing-speak all these quotes are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

"For me the convenience of having only one bill and the competitive prices eircom offered were the key factors in deciding to return to eircom. I have been very pleased with the results since I switched back"

I pray for the day that I can have my line rental with UTV as well. And that annoyingly off blue/purpley envelope will finally stop coming through my door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Those people actually work for eircom :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Didn't the odtr talk about introducing a policy where all billing including line rental would be carried out by the CPS provider?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Come on someone must live in Louth and find Mr Connel or some of these people. I'd dearly love to find them and show the connection to Eircom. We could easily do this....

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

Originally posted by Boston
    Didn't the odtr talk about introducing a policy where all billing including line rental would be carried out by the CPS provider?

It will start this summer .. so they say

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Originally posted by DeVore
    Come on someone must live in Louth and find Mr Connel or some of these people. I'd dearly love to find them and show the connection to Eircom. We could easily do this....

DeV.

This Mr. Connell can't exist because Duleek is in Co. Meath, not Co. Louth. €ircon can't even get their lies right. Muppets.

Advertisement