Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FBA combo

Options
  • 06-03-2003 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Downloaded this a while back, meant to post about it, as most ppl think FBA are pretty slim on their updates. Whereas they update regularily, with every XOR release cept they just release it on the boards.
    Nothing really all that new, as its the same release with the new drivers takked on. But they've added beta support for saving the gameplay to a movie, be it uncompressed or divx, whatever your flavour is.
    Pretty damn handy, my machine slows down a bit when i'm doing it, but i rekon about an 800 would manage it no bother.
    Just thought it was of use, as i've tried various screen capture programs like hypercam, but they always strip too much of the cpu so the fps drops pretty badly.
    4 player support for some of the SF versus games seems pretty cool, if you have 4 pads, 4 mates or a decent connect to kalliera.
    Give it a look for the other bits and pieces.

http://fba.emuunlim.com/

Advertisement