Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When's eircom launching?

Options
  • 05-03-2003 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Anyone know exactly when eircom are launching Radsl in Dublin? And when are the DSL tests going to be for Radsl?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Supposedly this month. Don't hold your breath though. And there won't (or should I say, there damn well better NOT be...) any trials for it, they know it fscking works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

and while you're asking that, ask how long is a piece of string. Wet string.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Originally posted by PiE
    Supposedly this month. Don't hold your breath though. And there won't (or should I say, there damn well better NOT be...) any trials for it, they know it fscking works.

The thing is, there are trials going on for it. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by Lex_Diamonds
    The thing is, there are trials going on for it. lol.
    That means that we'll have it in four years time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Andor

Nolan himself said that to 'fail to release this new service after promising it' this month would be detrimental to the trust customers place in Eircom...

this worries me.....

TRUST?! what trust?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Maybe I should call myself Sadsl....Geddit...Sadsl? :D:D:D

Oh never mind...
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

There are trials?! FFS, why didn't anyone tell me, I would've rang up and got back on it :]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

there has been mention of a "union issue"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

given that they have to release the wholesale price first , you will hear that first , if they plan to launch before the end of march then they will need to get a move on with that.

i think :confused:

Advertisement